Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Don, it appears that the post was removed. Not sure who deleted it but have a good idea?

Wasn't trying to gain your trust. Thought that posting actual facts that10 of the 11 posts flagged for violations (before mine) came from thelongrunner who had not posted here from May 17th 2013 after getting his post removed until he started posting again on Dec. 12th when the board turned into a free for all.

All 11 flagged violation reports took place between Dec. 14 and Dec. 17. In fact 7 were reported on Dec. 14th alone. Pretty busy day!

Not sure what straws I grabbing for? You can't deny that he did what he did. You can't deny the reason was the posts were in support of a Hub Leader who decided to remove himself from the forum after many years of being a member.

The question of appropriate reminds me of so many of our court cases today. It doesn't matter if a person is quilty of something. It is all about what can be admitted as evidence.

I find it very hypocritical that a poster who sits on the sideline 7 months after getting one of his posts flagged for deletion (not because of what he posted but because he replyied to a posts that the writer removed himself as being off topic and his reply was removed with that thread) and now pretends to be an innocent bystander.

Not a peep stepping up when some people thought JC was the guilty party. That would take courage to admitt you were the one flagging 8 different posters in secret and sitting back to watch the carnage.

I'm guessing this post will also be flagged. Those who called themselves victims are now becoming the victomizers.

New Message
Please login to post a reply