Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

JC, I'll address you post to correct it.

This forum is meant to openly share information concerning Crystallex-Tenor. There is no reason for you to insist that only shareholders be allowed to post.

Please show me where I have insisted that only shareholders post here. I don't believe you can which leaves me with why are you deflecting trying to avoid the question.

There is no need for you to demand that the only way a public question be answered is through PM. If someone does not want to post an answer/info in public to a public question, so be it.

Please show me when I have demanded that public questions be answered through PM. Once again I don't believe you can. The only person who I have suggested contacting bmh is you because you want answers to your questions posted here and the only person who can answer them is bmh. I refer you to the original post:

http://agoracom.com/ir/Crystallex/forums/discussion/topics/609575-shareholders-voice-needs-to-be-heard/messages/1911039#message

You keep saying people aren't posting answers/info in a public to a public question. The only person who can answer your question is bmh so I'm not sure why you are whining to all of us that we haven't answered your question. I have asked what information are you looking for. If I know the information I will gladly post it but I can't read your mind and you refuse to answer what it is you want.

Nice double-standard. Your demanding that I pm my questions, while you question me out in the open forum. Appears this has been taken far enough off-topic.

Demanding is far from what I have been doing. You want answers and I am trying to tell you who to contact to ask your questions. The person has asked for a PM. In case you can't be bothered going to the link above here is the original post:

I have recently been in contact with a shareholder who controls some 20 million shares of KRY. He is preparing to take some aggressive steps to make sure that the voice of share holders is heard loud and clear by the various parties involved in this fiasco. He would like the names and amounts of shares held by as many shareholders as possible. Please contact me by PM for further details.

As far as a double standard goes there isn't one. I haven't sent you any PM's and have done all my asking in public. I haven't asked you to PM me. You have chosen not to answered publically which is fine with me.

Please understand the hub forum is neither about me, nor my holdings.
Again, to remind, this forum is meant to openly share info concerning Crystallex-Tenor.

The only reason your holdings came into play is because you didn't ask bmh for your answers. We now understand why you didn't PM bmh with your questions. You own no shares in Crystallex and his request was for a PM from shareholders who were interested in banding together in an attempt to have their voices heard. I have spoken to bmh in the past and he seems like a smart (oxymoron for anyone with KRY shares) and reasonable person. I suggest you PM him anyway and ask your questions. If and when you get the answers by all means post them so we can all read them.

I agree this forum is meant to openly share information about Crystallex-Tenor as you keep saying. The problem is many of the people who once participated here left and started a new board where they now share their information about Crystallex-Tenor. As a hub leader and participant in the altercation you are well aware of the many of the reasons and personality conflicts that caused the rift.

I find it ironic that after you have cleaned up the forum here of all the opinionated posters you are now upset those who left aren't sharing information with you. It doesn't matter to me if you own shares or not JC. I do get tired of you reminding all of us how we missed all the warning signs and telling us what we should have done. That ship has sailed and we are slowly sinking. Luckily, you got off the ship. Congratulations!

Hoping all the best for those participating in the PM attempt for shareholder representation. Please post updates if you know anything, and would like to share with others.

I would love to post and have asked repeatedly what info are you looking for. I can't answer what I don't know.

New Message
Please login to post a reply