Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

"A good company would have cut the losses and filed long ago and moved on to other ventures."

Yup and that would have been the dumbest thing they coud have done, it would have cost us any possible access to the property before we knew what Chavez was going to do. Guessing isn't exactly what a company should really consider doing when billions of dollars are at stake. We had a legal contract and a Bilateral Treaty that guaranteed us arbitration if we didn't get to mine the property. Why would you throw away our contract by going for arbitration until you had too..

What would it have gained us.....nothing worth worrying about and that case could have stillbeen going today, nobody knew how long it would take to get a ruling

EZ, you're responding to JJ with my quotes, are you getting mixed up? well yeah.

You're horse blinder opinions are ridiculous. Other ventures would have been a viable option because aside from your narrow Fung is god approach the arbitration could have been initiated long ago because I am of the firm opinion that the train was derailed I would say 2 years before Marshall's "we are not aware of any changes" bullshit remarks.

And just to reference my previous post about contacts of days gone by, there were officials in the VZ mining ministry stating off record that kry would never mine LC. These were mid level officials that heard the goods but didn't make the decisions but had a good read on where thing were headed. This was years before things really cratered.

If you call this BS your a f'n idiot.

New Message
Please login to post a reply