Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Well EZ your argument holds well here as far as it goes. However, you continuously appear to disparage Doug Belanger (GRZ) while indicating the Fung is about as close to a god as can be expected.

Given that both companies were robbed, or whatever term you might want to choose, by Chavez and VZ, I cannot understand why you cannot give credit to Belanger for having, up to this point, fought a better match for his investors than Fung seems to have done for us.

Now I know that neither claim has yet to be resolved, but do you really think that we as shareholders are going to come out of this better than GRZ shareholders?

Given as previously stated, that I split my bet between the 2 companies, I can assure you that I feel much better thinking that my GRZ bet will outperform my KRY bet. Of course they are bets, and long shots do sometimes come in, but I am told that the 'smart money' always hedges its bet. Iwould suggest that Fung hedged his at our expense.

I would love to win on both sides, but I am also getting pretty long in the tooth. My only unchristian consolation is that Chavez died before me. I pity the poor people of VZ who put so much faith in him. I on the hand, only lost time and money. Living in a country like Canada afforded me the opportunity to lick my wounds and start over. Can the ordinary people of VZ say that?

New Message
Please login to post a reply