Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Hugo Chávez daughter is the richest individual in Venezuela, report claims

Well If she is hoarding 4.2B siphened off illegal actions made by Chavez, and the backs of many Investors, then I say there is a KRY award that needs to be paid.

I wonder what the Vennies will do when faced with this new proof they have been duped once again? The past history of Venezuela shows almost every historical leader including Chavez used crooked measures and corrupt dealing to abscond with much of their Nation's wealth. The Fox article reports Chavez's daughter ready to step into the President's office at the end of Maduro's term, but I ask, will her countrymen reach the point of critical mass before this happens? Seems continuing a balance between infation and food shortages with lies, corruption and more promises is going to be tough. I'm betting the people will reject the lies and denial concerning her reported ill begotten bank booty. I'm wondering..... is there a shortage of rope or tall trees in Venezuela?

New Message
Please login to post a reply