Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

I see from your profile that you are from Canada so you know of the National Paper "The Globe And Mail" a paper that devotes a whole separate business edition section daily (Except Mon?). They love stuff like this and have often published news and the saga of Crystallex in the way past.

Gowling has a MEDIA page on their website and I'm sure they will have a strategy of advertising the event on a National if not global manner. I'm not sure we can do much to make our notice outside of our little group here. Anyone know how big we are? Between me Bonger and JJ we are at almost 1M shares. only need 39M more (smile) for 10%. Gilly has 200K did he say? and so on.

How did you get your shares? Through a broker? Go to your broker tell Him/Her about Crystallex. he may have clients into this stock too. E-mail your broker with the info. I will do that with mine.

Sure would like to see that PROSPECTUS.

I'm trying to think how i got the info from the NORTEL bankrupty trustee. But that's another story. I think the forms to fill came in the mail in the same manner as when you get the annual GM Financials

Lots of luck to all

MAGA

New Message
Please login to post a reply