Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Hi Rob.

A poster here said he had a copy of the opt in agreement. Some of us posted our email address so he could send a copy. I'm not sure how many received a copy. I believe the agreement will be posted to the site you have been checking once it is ready for shareholders. It is possible that the copy out there with some people is a draft. That is why I think it is best for everyone to get it directly from Gowlings since they are the attorneys for the committee.

Everyone is getting anxious and tired of waiting but I'm sure there are reasons it hasn't been posted yet. If I remember correctly the judge had asked for changes when Gowlings first introduced the agreement for the opt out action. Maybe they are waiting for the judge to sign off on it. All speculation at this time.

Don't think Fung will try anything as easy as sabotage. What ever Tenor and Fung do will not be a surprise to me.

JJ

New Message
Please login to post a reply