Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Nice boat. I was a boater once for 20 years. Had a 38' CC Connie Dbl Plank Mah., twins 427 Lincoln engines. Slept 5, Private Cabin. Gasoline electric plant too. Self supporting for long trips.

Out of that too. Golf now.

Thanks JJ for the update.

looks like we are getting somewhere. Wonder how Fung et al is reacting to this since we have become activists over this stock. Must have some fear we will be taking a chunk from his little stolen nest egg. I think 30% is a good start.

Here is my theory. Fung et al want to get rid of us not because of the $196M we would get but because as long as we have our finger in the pie they cannot do anything without us. They want to get rid of us so they have total control so then they can make deals with Vez at a lower acceptable rate. I'm sure if push came to shove they woulds be very happy with $1B cash offer for peanuts investment. Right now they are stuck with us.

We want and will fight for our proper share.

Go Gowling.

MAGA

New Message
Please login to post a reply