Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

For everyone who has been waiting patiently and some not so patiently the information on how to opt in should be posted at the web site today or Monday at the lastest. From my understanding it has been sent to the person who looks after the web site. One caveat is we are now dependant on how soon the person gets to it that is why it might not get posted until Monday.

I believe that when the Opt In information is posted it will have everything people need to make contact with Gowlings to prove you are a shareholder so you can get a copy of the retainer agreement.

While most of us familiar with the word Class Action and have catagirized this as a Class Action it really isn't the same. As AR said he got notified by his broker to participate in a Class Action. That will not happen with Crystallex and some people may be left out in the cold.

Gowlings tried to get an opt out which would have meant everyone was represented but Tenon, Fung and the rest who are at the trough fought to prevent it hoping as few as possible would join an Opt In action. Much easier to try and show only a few shareholder are unhappy.

Hopefully everyone who actually has shares that still follows the board will chose to join. Unlike a Class Action, I don't think there is any guarantee that those who choose not to Opt In will benefit from this action. Hopefully there are no free rides.

JJ

New Message
Please login to post a reply