Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Wasn't there a big exodus from Staockhouse too? That is where I started 2 years before emigrating to Agoracom.

If you were not in Stockhouse you would not have known about STU-pid.

Anyone here remember him and I wonder if he is still lurking around?

He got that moniker by people who were hyping KRY to blitz end. His signiture was STU.

Someone trying to degrade him named him STU-pid and from then on everyone referred to him as STU-pid. Everytime he tried to post caution or negativity about VEZ sincerity about KRY building a mine they knocked him down with "STU-pid".

Not nice. But he was right from day one.

Ask the BOSS or maybe Hoov if they remember him.

By the way how come Hoov's name isn't in the right hand panel with all the other badge leaders?

Hoov got out when the going was good. I would like to ask him when and why he sold out soon after that Annual Mining Conference he went to. I think he went to every annual Mining Conferrence held in Toronto and even spoke with the CEO of KRY at the time. They had a booth there every year for many years.

Bring back Ploutus!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply