Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

JJ,

No, I don't see your hesitation. The attorney did not advise me to get an answer from the board. Let me summarize for you one more time. I started with a private message to you thanking you for your input throughout the years and asking for your opinion. I didn't receive a response. I emailed the committee and Delna several times asking for a simple clarification. That was what the attorney advised. Wasn't clarified. I decided to post my question to the board because I know that there are those on here much smarter than me. What I am smart enough to know is that I've been involved with enough contracts and litigation over the years and if I would have asked one more "dumb" question or added one more sentence in layman's terms, I would have saved thousands and reduced stress immensely. That being said, keep passing judgement on me. I'll continue to be respectful of everyone and also wish everyone nothing but the best. This has been s treacherous financial journey for most of us. By the way, in this crazy world dealing with attorneys.....there are no dumb questions. Best regards to you.

New Message
Please login to post a reply