Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

6. Gowling mention that Fung and Tenor's deposition of Justin Fine cost around $50,000 - we paid for that

7. The 4th DIP of upto $13.2m (of which $1.2m went straight back to Tenor) was in exchange for 1.34% / $1m of the arbitration award (which is consistent with all other DIPs). By my calculation, that's $18.6m return for $1m invested - that meets the 60% pa criminal code threshold. It will be an interesting case. Tenor get $22m of the award for their $1.2m fee.

Compare #6 AND #7. Crystallex had to pay $50,000 on a deposition of Justin Fine. Wow what a bad guy he is! Now read #7. You're tossing 13-22 million around there, to Tenor! And you put the Justin Fine 50 grand in the same light? Hmm. Who's fighting for who here?

I have said what I think you should do: whatever you feel is necessary to make up your own mind. I hope that includes considering arguments that you clearly find distasteful.

I don't find your arguement distasteful, I just haven't heard your reasoning as to your actions you are taking to protect your interest here to back them up.If you call your response an arguement give reasons for them, why won't you answer to what you are going to do. We explained the side we took. Don't keep copping out, just tell us what you think should be done other than the two options you already disagree with which are: sitting back and doing nothing, and: opting in.

We won't take what you think should be done as advice since we've already signed up, we'll just take it as an informed decision/opinion.

New Message
Please login to post a reply