Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Paau, a change of strategy?

don-wys - do you mean you expect Gowling to continue to use up DIP money to pursue litigation in the near term?

What a load of bull. You are now trying to tell us that Gowling is using the DIP money. I realise that every penny Crystallex and Tenor uses is DIP money. Every meal and bottle of wine Fung and Tenor eat and drink reduces the DIP. The fact they burned through millions while in CCAA shows they could care less about saving money. The only real loser is Tenor if any money is spent.

How will that play out if they start to run out of money to pursue the award? What will happen if they default? What if the noteholders jump on the bandwagon further increasing litigation costs (they caused the 2nd and 3rd DIPs with this strategy)?

Pure scare tactics Paau. I thought you were better than that. These are the same scare tactics Fung used to get Tenor with the court. Remember this was all to protect all parties including sharholders. This is right out of the Fung playbook.

VZ probably can't believe their luck, they've been trying to drain the coffers and first the noteholders and now the shareholders are helping them!

Wow, lets blame the shareholders who invested hundreds of millions so Tenor and Fung could end up with a billion. I for one will be thrilled when my voice is heard in court through Gowling.

JJ

New Message
Please login to post a reply