Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Welcome burnt.

I'm glad you have chosen to opt in and join those of us who feel we have been duped.

One comment that I will make to everyone (not to you specifically) is I have used the same phrase "I have nothing to lose"

That isn't accurate when talking about Crystallex. When I have said it I was refering to not having to pay unless Gowling is successful and then the 9% would come from the extra money they clawed back. I used the analogy about a broker investing his own money in your name and him only getting paid if successful. That would be a no brainer so my analogy that there is no downside like opting in.

All shareholders have everything to lose however. We have invested hundreds of millions with Crystallex and trusting Fung. That trust has long been broken and sold to Tenor. We have everything to lose by sitting on the sideline and watching Tenor and Fung. They started by taking (from memory so please don't hold me to the numbers) 35%, then 16%, then two more cuts to our award total bring us down to around 10%. This was all done by sitting on the sidelines and trusting Fung who wanted to protect us. Well he has done the opposite. He sold us down the river for his own guaranteed gain.

So what do we have to lose? EVERYTHING!

New Message
Please login to post a reply