Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Paau, you have been so good lately I almost forgot why you were here.

One way to lose is to run out of money and the longer it takes the more likely that could happen."

That is different from what you told us before. You kept saying the opt ins should wait and what is the rush to move forward. You told us that Tenor had an endless supply of money to fight us. I kept asking why they were dragging their heals. My thought was they would try and drag it out to bleed that ounce of money from shareholders. You said their was no proof of that and they were doing everything they could.

Strangley enough shortly after that exchange things started to happen.

You haven't opted in but yet you seem to think you know the financial position of the opt ins, committee and Gowling. You spout that you know the funding arrangements for everyone. How do you know this? You questioned what kind of research I did and wanted me to cite cases (I'm not a lawyer remember). Please show all of us how you know all the finacial arrangements between Gowling and the rest of us.

Your smugness is starting to show again. You state what the Judge and Tenor will and won't do. In fact you seem to know Tenors thoughts better than any else here.

Your welcome

New Message
Please login to post a reply