Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

ENOUTH - ENOUTH :  lawyers and Judges , ect... =  pray  for a situation or a dispute such as this one ,to have a chance to get involved. Jackpot $$$.  Think about it : I can take this case to court as long as I want, as long as I want , you really can, just think if you made your living as a  JUDGE  or LAWYER , and was luckey enought to be involved. Billions.   I got a good mine to bring it up to a friend of mine Trey Groudy, from Greenville SC . Grew up around him, we lived in Cowpens SC then growing up. I've spent my life in a machine shop, this is enouth , where's a BACK BONE. Someone please be BOLD and END this. Something is ver wrong. I have a outstanding idea of what it could be. Does anything stand for anything any more but $   does ANYBODY stand for anything any more but $  You get this job done gentleman, get this job done.. ziggy

New Message
Please login to post a reply