Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Okay, I'll reintroduce myself.  Rob Bonger can vouch for whom I am.

I first bought in shortly before the court setback in 1999 (?).  I attended the AGM in Vancouver in 2000(?). 

I attended the Toronto AGM's in 2001-2002 where I got to meet most of the KRY people as Av took me to their offices a couple of times. I even own a company logo tshirt. I got to attend the pre-meetings for some shareholders.  In those days I was an active poster on two of the previous forum locations.  (as bkb or bkbruce)

At the 2004 AGM, I was the first person to publically and formally challenge RF on executive compensation.  I was the person who forced a wriiten vote on one of their self-serving compensation/bonus resolutions. 

wow,  writing this post made me think about a long this saga really has been.  I believe that we're close to getting something, but I fear that it will be athe very lowside of expectations.

New Message
Please login to post a reply