Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

I hope you guys are not going to start another witch hunt and conspiracy theory about people who post here but that is entirely up to you....

I wouldn't get too bogged down in semantics about what people post now - we have seen a light but it is still a long tunnel. Who Gowling represent and who the opt in committee represent are interesting academic questions - at the end of the day anything good they do will benefit all shareholders and anything bad will hurt all shareholders.

If management and/or Tenor try to screw shareholders further there are plenty of lawyers who will jump in - not just Gowling or Reyes' lawyer. It doesn't mean they won't try but specualtion about how they might do this or what we can do to stop it is just hot air until something happens or we get more info. The bondholders still have cards to play.

I think that the final settlement will be at least the award plus interest and you all know how pessimistic I am. Aren't I a shill for Tenor or is it the bondholders or was that someone else (jc something??).

How we get the money out of VZ, whether they stick to the deal, who gets paid when, whether there are assets and not just cash involved, what's the impact on CCAA, etc., etc., - all good questions. At this point I've no idea but welcome anyone making a guess even if I think it is daft.

By the way Don, why are you asking about a cheque? You are not supposed to ask that question - are you trying to confuse me? Also, some time back you asked me to elaborate on what significant progress I expected this year. No, it wasn't this, how could I possibly know - I'm as blown away as I hope you are.

New Message
Please login to post a reply