Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

It's only fair,  "from the time the hammer drops ending this case,  to the very last payment received."  There will be and "interests rate of 21.99% attatached to every share holder's  Reward." So jurk around  to make VERY sure '   their's nothing that has been over looked  or even  miss understood , Hell their's probably  new laws or at least new rulings that have come out that you could make work on  your behalf ,meaning more $ for YOU big dog,  remember you're the one that got that DEGREE." and worked your way up that latter "Dream Case," how many times have you gotten  a  CASE like this one,:" no one knows what's going on" :,or, " where and how much they will get PAID".  "maybe you could even  take it back to courtsomewhere if you think long and hard about it, it can probablybe done somewhere or somehow, thats where you're going to make YOUR money, hell  their's  still  a good bit of money that can be found in a case like this one taking 5 years or more, amazon all the mess ups in the six thousand court battles. I've never been in a court battle, but i'll bet you their's so many rejects or wrongs, that went on depending on the LEARDERSHIP running the court room. You have NO skin in this game, and you don't know any of us .It's new to you, i've been waiting TEN DAM YEARS . look me up , i'll tell you what i've been through.  zig / SC  Greenville . Trey Gowdy was in charge of our courts. WE bird hunt.

New Message
Please login to post a reply