Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

"Sooo, does the opt in committee represent me?"

I don't know - have you given them authority to do so? Did you get something in return for their agency? As far as I know you have no influence over what they do nor input to the process. But maybe I am wrong, I have a vague recollection that they sought some input but as far as I know they are free to ignore any and everything the opt-in shareholders say.

Did you get at least a heads-up in advance of the pending motion? Do you have any info on the strategy or steps they plan to take or timing? Do you have access to anything more than is in the public domain? I appreciate that Gowling don't want to reveal their hand but as an opt-in shouldn't you have some advantage over non-opt-ins? I'm not aware of anything you get from either the opt-in committee or Gowling that I don't get.

That's not a criticism - you have presumably made an informed choice to pay Gowling (provided they are successful or a "break" event occurs) to pursue extra proceeds without any say in the proceedings or any control over the process.

New Message
Please login to post a reply