Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Just catching up on my reading here since before Father's Day. It was fascinating to read about Jim Cramer. I spent the majority of my adult life in the investment and financial advice business in Canada. I am retired now. I always thought Jim Cramer to be a dishonest shill, a pump artist. I seldom watched him and would never intentionally follow his advice. Yet, I owned a pile of KRY at over $7 a share, acquired at a fraction of that price, and truly believed that it would go over $10 real soon, because I was so smart. I knew all those commentaries on geo-political risk were exagerated and biased. Gordon Capital was somewhat of a legend in Canada and Fung was a principal rain maker there. Oh, yes, I was so smart back then. How, then, did I become so stupid, so fast?

I think I know who to blame for my experience, yet...I still have hope, some small hope.

thelongrunner

New Message
Please login to post a reply