Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Don I think your right.

Decisions were made long ago on how to steal the company from shareholders.

Management sold us out to Tenor who now pay our management. Management will get a nice payout at our expense.

The only thing this board and others including the private board can do is unite shareholders so the can fight. Alone we are stuck but as a group we have a chance. Tenor, Paau and all the paid posters are here to defeat us by casting doubt and convincing us that we are wasting our time.

An example is how Paau would post about waiting to file against Tenor. How it made no sense to go to court when we didn't even know we would win or get any money. Turns out according to the judge we waited to long to fight. So Paau was correct about waiting only if he was supporting Tenor which is the case.

That was one battle that was lost for now but there are others that can be won. Even the delay in filing may be open again but that depends on what Tenor does. Paau says that there is no proof that Tenor wants to delay collecting. Easy to say just like why was money fighting now, fight later.

If Osmo is correct about tenor not wanting to collect by selling Citgo then we need to continue to push the courts. Crystallex and Tenor have already passed on nearly 1 billion they could have gone after without Citgo. Why? Because they have a problem if they collect. The 60% comes into play even if Paau won't admit it. Contrary to what he posts the judge has recogonised the 60% but until we have the money he won't do anything.

There is also the matter if they get paid they will have to come out of CCAA protection once the bills are paid. They will no longer be sheltered. Paau says he isn't worried because Tenor can take their money in shares and still control everything. Not as clear cut as he makes it out to be.

We can disagree on the value of the data but from what I understand to be true the Data is worth a lot of money and it doesn't belong to Tenor. It probably won't belong to the the new shares even if Tenor took their profit in shares.

As I've said before there are many unknowns that don't get posted here or elsewhere but the committee is aware of. The same goes for the speculation on Gowling. When I hear from the committee that Gowling is done is when I will know it to be true.

Merry Christmas to all.

JJ

New Message
Please login to post a reply