Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Happy New Year allmyshoes,

What are your ideas for updating the banner? When we stopped trading, George was kind to allow us to stay here as a group. There has been and continues to be little, if any, interaction from Agora Admin. As a result I think that we can have them change anything we wish, within reason. We just have to bring it to their attention.

I don't believe that you were demoted on purpose. Somethimes it only takes one vote from a member when we are on the cusp of a change to either knock us down or bring us up. I have been on that wall hundreds of times in my 10 years here. Certainly nothing to take offense to. You can be the sweetest, juiciest peach in the basket, but there will always be someone who hates peaches. Don't let another member's bad day ruin your experience here. 

Having said that, it will be a loss if you join Don and stop posting. I hope that you stay and that he comes back, as both your contributions are important to this group. Not to mention the fact that we appreciate your friendship and light hearted spirit.

OG

New Message
Please login to post a reply