Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

bullrun, the only issue is whether what I post is true (or at least a reasonable opinion). Every time someone here posts an opinion or provides facts that don't sit well with certain people they are attacked personally. My profession, affiliation, etc. have nothing to do with anything but it is not a secret. I've made clear my situation many times. I have nothing to do with Tenor, Fung, noteholders, VZ, etc., like you (I presume) I am a shareholder who made a bad investment but I don't allow that to cloud my assessment of what has happened since (crying over spilled milk is fine but making up conspiracy theories and deliberately misleading people is not worth my time).

I don't agree with everything in krychaser's letter nor is it a complete picture and I don't know what the letter actually asked the judge to do but it is well written and I recommend all read it.

New Message
Please login to post a reply