Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Hello partners, I've been with you from about 2003 to present, readind your post and sometimes great information about our KRY gold stock Crystallex. I've had lawyer to call be wanting info. I know nobody really knows but , I feel like as an investor, I've been scammed or ??? , they out Smarted me and even people with power and money that invested in this. I'm a tool & die expert in a machine shop with little knoledge on laws and investments,  I'm retired and just looking back on this.Our company was on the right track, but  " Even if you're on the right track, you will still get run over if you just sit there."  There has been to much TIME that has passed , for  stock holders to be helped, but I will say "  Some people will be rewared very will.   Not us stock holders.    my two cents.  I've been had on this one.

New Message
Please login to post a reply