Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Venezuela: ConocoPhillips Closer to Seizing CITGO Shares over Massive Award

As a very long-term holder of GRZ stock (pre-expropriation), and one who is following several other cases (RML, KRY, COF and others), I have been devouring every scrap of information I can.

GRZ's management rarely misses and opportunity to NOT send out any PRs on the newswires, so on occasion I write the company for updates and each time received a detailed reply.

In my last correspondence about a month ago, I asked the company to clarify something from a recent PR where they mentioned they are open to negotiations for a settlement which bothered me since the officials in VZ handling this are crooks and shouldn't be believed.

The company assured me there are NO negotiations regarding the Crystallex case. The willingness the company has to negotiate is for the second expropriation when VZ pulled out of the Joint Venture with GRZ.

I told the company all they have to do is nothing and we will be rewarded next summer with the full ten-figure settlement.  The company agreed and said doing nothing is their plan.

With GRZ having one of the largest settlements and no apparent interest (yet) from VZ to settle out of court, I assume the same is true of the other creditors.  Any company who would do that is foolish.

New Message
Please login to post a reply