Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Wednesday, September 18, 2024
1280   ORAL ORDER: Having received no objection to the Republic's and PDVSA's Motion for Expedited Consideration of Their Motion for a Short Pause in the Sale Process (D.I.1275 ), IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that the Motion for Expedited Consideration (D.I.1275 ) is GRANTED and the following schedule is ADOPTED: (1) any opposition to the Motion for a Short Pause in the Sale Process (D.I.1272 ) shall be filed no later than September 24, 2024; (2) any reply brief by the Republic and PDVSA or other parties wishing to be heard shall be submitted on or before September 27, 2024; and (3) the Court will hear argument on Tuesday, October 1, at 2:00 p.m. in a courtroom to be determined in the National Courts Building, 717 Madison Place NW, Washington, DC, in conjunction with the previously scheduled hearing for that date (see D.I.1259 ). The Court will determine the time to be allotted to each party closer to the hearing, and whether, alternatively, the hearing should be canceled and the Motion for a Short Pause decided on the papers. Ordered by Judge Leonard P. Stark on 9/18/2024. (jfm)
1279    2 pgs RESPONSE to Motion re1275 MOTION to Expedite /The Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela and PDVSA's Motion for Expedited Consideration of Their Motion for a Short Pause in the Sale Process filed by Robert B. Pincus, Esq.. (Steele, Myron)
New Message
Please login to post a reply