Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Gil
May 21, 2008 06:43PM

I wonder if Sanz, Chavez are attorneys. It would be really interesting to find out.

I wish the people on this forum could see the expereince I have had in courts to know what I mean. All the time that exists from the time an action is filed in court to the time that action goes before a judge is lawyer posturing. During that time the attorneys just make up all this crap that they sling at each other. The stuff they make up would make your jaw drop.

Basiclly KRY/GRZ were waiting for the permits which is a pseudo-court action. Ortega just slings this bunch of mud out there just as in during pre-trial time. KRY/GRZ sling back. Classic pre court crap. Absolutely classic.

What has changed so far? Ortega has disappeared from the radar screen. Where has she gone? I have known some of the worst of junkyard dog attorneys who keep making things up when they have no chance of prevailing in hopes the judge will let them get away with it. Then they start getting beaten down and then their growling and biting tapers down to an occasional growl then to nothing.

Again, where has Ortega gone? Where is her growl?

My charting told me of this clobbering of the stock 3 months ago and it tells me that the invisible hand will act in the next 10 days. Everything is lining up that way.

Gil
May 22, 2008 08:57AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply