Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Gil
Jun 01, 2008 04:53PM
Jun 02, 2008 03:35AM
Gil
Jun 02, 2008 06:44AM
Jun 04, 2008 05:44AM

I don't know about the resignation.

My point simply, is that it took 10 weeks to resolve last time.

Interestingly, I read this morning that Sanz want Hecla to continue to run its mine which is very unusual in that he is allowing an american company to continue without getting kicked out.

Whatever the the Vz is doing, their actions make THEM lose unless they restore the permits. They lose wealth, employment, infrastructure etc. On top of that without the surveying that has cost hundreds of millions of dollars, they have basically nationalized a bunch of toxic pits.

It does not matter if the Chinese, Russians, Iraninans etc. take it over becasue there is nothing to take over and they do not know where the gold is in reality.

As I said, it is very unsual for Sanz to rush back to Hecla to run the mine. Hecla basically called their bluff and were willing to walk away. They did not care. Sanz then tipped his hand and ran back after Hecla to work something else.

Does no one else see this?

New Message
Please login to post a reply