Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

AGORACOM deleated my response to Ian also

posted on Jun 08, 2008 06:50PM

just found this also on my email, I'm I THAT bad

Good Morning mineonmoney.

Thanks for posting and participating on AGORACOM.

Unfortunately the post below has been removed from the KRY main discussion board. We tend to remove messages that do not tie in to Crystallex dealings and main discourse. Feel free to post your message or anything you wish to discuss other than KRY on the Off Topic Board.

Thank-you for your understanding and continued participation on AGORACOM. The cleanest and most constructive stock forums on the web.

To review the AGORACOM 6 Rules of Use, please go to: http://www.agoracom.com/members/new

Kind Regards,
AGORACOM

Post Content:
Ian, just found your reply, Congratulation on the new baby, hope everything goes well, let us know when the big day comes, as for Argentina, it's the stuff we all dream about but are to caught up to just do it, for some it works out and they can't be happier for others after a few months they start missing the fast pace lifestyle and blackberries, my receptionist parents packed up and moved from North America to Chile 5 years ago, her dad born here background from Chile mom Irish, brought a large farm there, I remember soon after they move her Mom said they named all the animals, my thought was this just wouldn't work out, but it did, they are very happy and successful, and come back to visit often, only not at the same time since someone has to stay back to look after things, a vineyard, that's the stuff dreams are made of

---
Original message:

Ian, just found your reply, Congratulation on the new baby, hope everything goes well, let us know when the big day comes, as for Argentina, it's the stuff we all dream about but are to caught up to just do it, for some it works out and they can't be happier for others after a few months they start missing the fast pace lifestyle and blackberries, my receptionist parents packed up and moved from North America to Chile 5 years ago, her dad born here background from Chile mom Irish, brought a large farm there, I remember soon after they move her Mom said they named all the animals, my thought was this just wouldn't work out, but it did, they are very happy and successful, and come back to visit often, only not at the same time since someone has to stay back to look after things, a vineyard, that's the stuff dreams are made of

New Message
Please login to post a reply