Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: I'm Calling Cara on this prediction... (He was wrong)

I'm Calling Cara on this prediction... (He was wrong)

posted on Jul 03, 2008 05:39AM

A week ago Bill Cara made his bold prediction regarding gold and oil that by the close of trading today it would have trended lower. Today (as of 9:30 am EST) gold is at $145.65\BBL and gold is at $944.20\oz. Cara was incorrect...yet I don't see him bragging about it on his blog. I do notice a thinly veiled jab at Jim Sinclair" and others in "the gold bug marketing force" though in his Tuesday blog. I'll listen to Sinclair over Cara any day when it comes to gold.

From his blog this date (Friday, June 27th)....I'm marking my calender. Let's see if he is correct at the close of trading next Thursday, July 3rd. Gold closed yesterday (Thursday, June 26th) at $915.10\oz. WTIC closed yesterday at $139.64\BBL

"...Yes, these are challenging times, particularly for the Buy-and-Hold "investor". But, let me just say that I believe a week from now that oil and gold prices will be lower that the current price."

New Message
Please login to post a reply