Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

i hope i'm reading this wrong...

posted on Sep 24, 2008 10:11AM

if he means "russia/venezuela will conduct naval excercises in US territory there could be issues....check out the last line..also, hugo does'nt seem to be "hanging/slobbering all over" the chinaman like he does every other leader in the world...maybe he does'nt like chinese...

Venezuela negotiates purchase of Chinese airplanes of training

12:22 p.m. Beijing. - President, Hugo Chavez, affirmed today in Beijing that is negotiating with China the purchase of Chinese airplanes of training for the Venezuelan Air Force.

“We are negotiating here and deciding a purchase airplanes that are of training and recognition”, he affirmed Chávez.

“It does much lack to Us”, maintained Chávez, that today attended along with its homologous Chinese, Hu Jintao, to the ceremony of company/signature of a series in agreements in the area energetics that will allow Caracas to half export million petroleum barrels per day towards the Asian giant, reviewed AFP.

Before his visit to China, Chávez it had indicated that during his visit it would conclude a contract for the purchase of 24 airplanes of K-8 training that the Venezuelan Air Force will receive at the beginning of 2009.

Nevertheless, that contract nonfigure in the agreements signed today by both countries.

Chávez indicated that it has returned his glance towards Russia and China for the renovation of the fighting equipment before the position of the United States.

“The United States has tried to disarm, to apply to us a blockade to us, and we have old woman airplanes of American technology, but they do not fly because the United States does not sell spare parts to us”, Chávez explained.

The Venezuelan agent chief executive will go Thursday to Russia, his main supplier of arms and military partner, where he will meet in Moscow with present Russian prime minister, Vladimir Putin, and soon in the south of the country with the Russian president, Dimitri Medvedev.

The last week, bombing supersonic Your Russian they established a base in Venezuela to fulfill “flights of training” in the Caribbean Sea and the Atlantic. Venezuela and Russia will carry out in November joint naval exerciseses, without precedents from the Cold War, in a considered region a reserved land of the United States.

New Message
Please login to post a reply