Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

cat man ah!!!

posted on Feb 09, 2009 05:00PM

hi cat man this is bull frog. my kry stock now @ 1.57 cents canadian , with 80,000 more shares i could average down to a dollar--$1.00 however other stock that i have are in the tank also.i could however buy r.r.s.p. for calander year '09 early, enough to average down to $1.20 cents ---my thinkin if she is going to go .37 cents more or less this thing could blow right past 2.00 in no time flat. my thinkin is maybe some big player could drive this up , by forcing the issue .. by lox then dump??i ve been in this mess since '07 just tired of chavez lies" not even a hair missing . what a ass, can't pay for the oil rig service guy's not to mention the law suits mounting up. we are in for a legal battle me thinks, unless grz-rml make some kinda deal and the russians buy out all parties in volved polaris gold i'm thinkin---wellenough. how is the CAT!!!!,find her a real nice fat mouse to eat better then dry cat food bake her hair real shinnie. this is it for now bull frog.

New Message
Please login to post a reply