Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Oh crap, this is a Mickey mouse platform, Chicken not chicks?? a car??? they are practically giving those away now, I out, I will now focus on finding a cure for cancer and securing permit, solving the political, social and financial crisis in Zimbabwe and securing permit (would tackle the US but only have the one life) and work diligently to free the world of all alien for Mars and securing permit, those from any other planets or galaxy are welcome, and work to ensure that Paris Hilton gets absolutely no air play anymore and securing permit now 'that's hot'. Vote me you get blah blah blah, will fill my pockets, will accept the best job offer from the many lobby groups after my term has ended and here is a bonus blah blah blah after retirement I'll be mining gold on the side at Las Cristinas Vz. geez it's late, bedtime, vote me not CJR, chicken...

New Message
Please login to post a reply