Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Re: on bashing, banning and bitching sasa/donwys/OF

Good post CJR, as you know I don't really get involved with these discussions and/or the bitching part as you say.

There is one thing that I do notice when this tends to happen and posts are being flagged. Some of the time the flaggers tend to be the people that contribute the least on the board in productive fact finding and discussion. Just my opinion and something I have noticed and maybe consideration that should be takin into account when deleting posts and/or banning members.

As I have pointed out before along with MOMG, Infojoe and Dparge. We all know Don very well and he has also been a moderator on another board in which he did a stellar job. It is sometimes understandable how he could be perceived for what he is not. No matter what, both sides of the story have to be discussed especially for the very long time share holders who have seen more of this story than one wants to admit at times.

As a person Don is a down to earth even keeled no nonsense sort of guy. Most people taken the opportunity to get know Don would find this out. I am sure it has been tough for Don to handle some of the abuse he has taken here but you also have to look at how he has handle it. Most posters that would be accused of something would not have been as cordial in his replies and probably would have had themselves banned due to fighting back with attacks of their own. Don didn't do that.

New Message
Please login to post a reply