Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

on bashing, banning and bitching sasa/donwys/OF

posted on Apr 04, 2009 04:18AM

i would like to have posted this on the discussion side because there were many great posts (and some real bad ones) regarding our recent hooplah there, but it kinda defeats the point i'll try to make. so anyway, here it is.

imo, sasa did'nt ban don-wys for his comments yesterday. sasa banned don because of a repeated history of provoking arguments that created long useless threads of "i'm right, you're wrong" type posts...basically don (and OF and others, i got sucked in once or twice myself) tended to "muck up the the board" with non-kry related arguments (i.e. the definition of the word "useless"). these posters (usually starting with don) were told/warned repeatedly to take these arguments off topic instead of going on and on and on.....

don often had valid points about kry and the LC situation that were negative. i dont think many folks here had a problem with that. he also, very often had negative "spins" or "verbage" that seemed to bend the truth, either intentionally or unintentionally and drew people into these "bitch sessions"...

in the end, i'll back sasa in this matter. while i think his decision was too hasty i also believe it was made for the right reasons. truth is, i'll miss many of the valid points don brought up, what i wont miss is the endless stream of worthless arguing and bitching...

OF, you've been pretty quiet the last couple days. while sasa took all the heat for this decision you were a major part of the dis-harmony in this don-wys matter imo. you also had your share of posts claiming "basher, soft basher" etc...imo these posts are also off topic and something that in the end weakens the board.

New Message
Please login to post a reply