Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Just an observation and my own opinion. It seems to me that a few "hub leaders" have hijacked this board and have decided to interprete Agoracom rules for posting,with there own levels of tolerance.When Kentunderberg was around,he always explained in a private message and to all why exactly a post was a violation.I was flagged a few times for inappropriate language,which i admit i was in the wrong.Since than i have gotten violations from a few new "hub leaders" for disagreeing with their views.I only post now when i think i have something important/news.The point im trying to make is their are some that post dozens and dozens of pointless posts just to build up points/scores so that they can be a "hub leader"and then try and rule as if this is their private board.Don should not have been kicked off .I have been in Kry for 4+years and agree with a lot of what he says.If someone thinks he is a basher,go to stockhouse and read the trash that is written there by real bashers.

New Message
Please login to post a reply