Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: the media is so full of it. no similarity in nationalizations

the media is so full of it. no similarity in nationalizations

posted on Apr 05, 2009 05:20AM

i'm pretty sick of these media stories comparing the US nationalizations and the venezuelan nationalizations...personally i think the US should have let aig/and the rest go BK but here we are, so lets at least tell it like it is...

there's one major difference in the nationalizations that many folks seem to overlook.

the "nationalizations" in the US are of companies that are basically on thier ass and would possibly/probably go BK if the government did not step in.

the nationalizations in venezuela are of companies that were doing well..the oil companies were nationalized at the height of the oil boom..cemex, sidor on and on...

i think many of the worlds problems today actually come from the "globalmedia" oligarchy and hollywood mentality...these pampered babies can afford to spout thier BS beliefs and have no clue as to what is going on in the real world...

New Message
Please login to post a reply