Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

me too.

I emailed them a week ago today and told them of this problem, along with 2 other problems with using the site, (AFTER they had posted to us the "fixes" were all "fixed")...I suggested (politely with hopeful humor) that their "fixers" needed "fixing", but to otherwise keep up the good work! LOL

I got a reply last Monday that these "fixes: worked just fine for the following browser versions:

Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR
1.1.4322; IEMB3; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; IEMB3)

...and...that if mine yet didn't work right it was probably my own browser...(and...I admit my Microsoft Internet Explorer was a version 6.something), but even now that it is a version 7.0 the problems continue.

apparently: ...Agoracom's fixers yet need fixing.

LOL

...the good news is: Agoracom's Andreas Marouchos told me: "I'd be happy to look into the visited links matter for you." I haven't yet asked again because...well...I guess I figured it was SUCH AN ELEMENTARY MATTER that surely a good "fixer" would know to "test drive" their own fixes! eh?

actually, I find this kinda funny, considering the "more important" matters on our table!

New Message
Please login to post a reply