Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

imo business media, and the W shaped bottom!

posted on Aug 27, 2009 04:01PM

guys, some of you are much bigger believers in charts than i am but when you look at a 2yr chart (dow/sp/nas) does'nt it kinda look like NOV/JULY were our bottoms and MARCH was a hard bottom (or floor)...

i wont even go into cramer, but the media games the last few weeks have been really disgusting....

a week or so ago cnbc/bloomberg/u name it were shouting "irrational exhuberance" and "lookout for the W shaped bottom" because imo some of the wall street gurus needed to get in because they were late to the table.....

now i guess they have thier positions because i see a turnaround in the reporting.... now, all of a sudden, AIG can go to $300, the economy is picking up steam, and you'd be a fool not to be in this market.....

that scares me....but it was bound to happen..from this point on should be "happy clown bubble making time"...but we should have a couple good years anyway..

the bright side is the internet (message boards), while it's somewhat alarming just how stupid many folks really are, it's kinda refreshing that many retail investors are more and more aware of some of the games being played and how to play back...

lots of "contrarian" investors these days....i think (and hope) it will be a trend...

New Message
Please login to post a reply