Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Police do not only investigate crimes so the term "police investigation" means very little. If I had said in general there is no double standard I guess you could have directed that opinion toward me. I am not the one making generalizations here. My comment was to you thinking Tiger specifically qualifies. You changing your point to "maybe not" Tiger tells me you got my point. When you say youve never tried that one...exactly how many run ins with the police have you had? Seems to me you are admitting you dont have the best opinion of police based on past experiences. Arent you now fortifying Crewzinny's complaint that your original statement was more than just a joke? One of those "Its funny cuz its true" jokes? Granted it wasnt your jab at the police that annoyed him but you have still just admitted at least part of the statement had a little sting intended behind it. So when you told Crewzinny you were just kidding I guess it wasnt true.

New Message
Please login to post a reply