Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

This is some of the crap out there, a kobe special that funny.... this is obviously not true, I think mothing more that an accident and blown way out of propotion by the media and I

"TMZ, which is blowing everyone away in the Tiger Woods story (mainly because they don't give a crap if they piss Tiger off, unlike say, ESPN or every other major sports network), has some more pretty ridiculous stuff.

During a phone conversation on Friday, which occurred after the accident, Tiger told his friend, "I have to run to Zales to get a 'Kobe Special.'" The person on the other end of the phone asked Tiger what a "Kobe Special" was. The reply -- "A house on a finger."

During the conversation, Tiger said his wife had "gone ghetto" on him.

So, I don't know if the police have that tape or not (shouldn't be hard to get, you know, if they want it), but it's pretty clear what happened now. Also, I love how Tiger says his wife had "gone ghetto" on him. That's hilarious."

New Message
Please login to post a reply