Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Just when I thought I was out, they pulled me back in............

This is a little off topic, but another company I recently bought into is doing business in our favorite country. Maybe things are changing. I am not pumping this stock, Hugo had to bless this off, dogonn.

FORT WAYNE, IN--(Marketwire - 06/09/10) - Freedom Financial Holdings, Inc. (Pinksheets:FDMF - News) CEO, Brian Kistler, announced today that the company has entered into substantive discussions with the business group to form a Joint Venture for Venezuela.

The tests undertaken over the last six months have developed into discussions of forming a Joint Venture to take KC 9000® into Central and South American oil production.

CEO Brian Kistler stated, "The group of business leaders that we have been dealing with over the last 6 months have expressed firm interest in taking KC 9000® into the Central and South American markets. The ability to permanently decrease the viscosity of Heavy Oil with low API is huge. It took some time but I am confident that this along with all of the other projects we have in process will develop into something we all can be excited about."

New Message
Please login to post a reply