Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
View link in private, adult content, not for the office or for kids
By Les, on September 21st, 2006

We’ve all seen the classic disappearing hanky trick where a magician shows you a common handkerchief which he proceeds to make disappear from his hands only to reappear someplace else over and over again. It’s been around for years and there have been a number of variations on it, but Ursula Martinez has managed to come up with a twist that I’ve never seen before.

Before I link to it I should make it clear that it is

100% NOT SAFE FOR WORK

as it does involve nudity. Basically, Ursula does the hanky trick using a small red hanky which she makes disappear from her hand only to reappear in the pocket of her jacket, which she then removes leaving behind her skirt and bra. Then she does the trick again only to pull the hanky from the pocket of her skirt, which she also removes. She keeps progressing until she has no place left to hide the hanky…

She calls her version of the trick Hanky Panky.

Now as amusing as I found this video clip to be what really struck me about it is that it appears to be taking place on some form of variety show that may have been broadcast over a standard television network. There’s a logo in the upper corner of the screen, but it’s too small for me to make out what it says. The webpage itself is written in a language I don’t recognize, but then I have a hard time recognizing English most of the time so that’s not saying much. Any of you SEB Regulars across the big pond able to make out where this was broadcast?

I’d watch a lot more TV if we got stuff like that over here on NBC.

New Message
Please login to post a reply