Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Jimmy follow your link which is the same as mine and read the whole thing.

Under the heading DEFINITION you will find exactly what I posted.

Jimmy you didn't say you condone anyone calling another person names but you also never said you think that EZ was wrong to do it. You defended his actions by asking " It is shame you all call EZ a bully but please let me know what harm he caused to anyone that did not have the ability to respond or defend thamselves."

Whether you feel people can defend themselves or not it doesn't change the facts. Call it what ever you like if you don't like the term bullying. Any poster shouldn't be calling people names.

Let's not get in a debate about who said what first or who started it. We can both go through old posts to try an prove our points.

Using the reasoning it takes two to tango is just an excuse to avoid what is being said.

I'm no white knight as I sat on my hands for a long time and said nothing. I was drawn into this because I am a hub leader and was asked my opinion. As a hub leader I don't have any power to remove messages from vice president or president. I gave my opinion and stand by it whether you agree or disagree.

I could have said nothing about my vote and avoided these types of messages but I think if you are going to be a hub leader (not that I asked to be one) it is important to stand up and be counted.

EZ is not the only person we deal with. Others have been unhappy about other decisions as well. I have spoken to other hub leaders privately about posts they have made as you have suggested and we have been able to discuss issue. Not once has other leaders or myself resorted to name calling or trying to belittle each other.

I have come out and posted against other very popular posters and questioned what they have posted. I hated doing it to Option Girl but I did because I felt it was important. Neither OG or myself resorted to name calling.

I have a feeling that no matter what I say here you will not find it acceptable so I will leave you with this.

This post to me about the definition " JJ, I find it odd you did not post a link to your defination so I went to Wikopedia and looked for myself. Suprisingly I came up with different information and I will post the link; " is a great example how to respond without name calling. If I had been EZ I probably would have insulted your intelligence since you didn't scroll down on the same link you posted but I didn't and won't.

When EZ returns is up to EZ.

New Message
Please login to post a reply