Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: just to set the record straight/rmbonger and others

i think many of the folks here dont read posts other than thier own (and often dont read thier own)...every accusation and question that was brought up today and littered the discussion board has already been addressed numerous times...case in point, here are a couple lines from one of my favorites....

rmbonger-"and although I am not aware what prompted this banning and who it was who pulled the trigger, It is my firm belief that someone is using his "authority" to ban people and delete posts at will. particularly since most of these actions are done anonymously.

cjr-"if you read any of the early posts YOU WOULD KNOW..deleting posts is one of the only anonymous actions (i dont know if no bear, etc can see who deletes posts but hub leaders can usually read/restore a post, so if it does'nt come back there's a reason)

rmbonger-"Once again I suggest there be a panel of three people, who by majorty can ban posters and individually can delete posts. My suggestion for this panel would be Hoov, JimmyJazz and No-bear.

cjr-"HA!! other than the fact we'd be tied up in constant delay while vegas ran wild for hours...you really need to read more of the posts before giving your suggestions"

rmbonger-"CJR will probably get me banned again for this post. So be it."

cjr- "why waste my time? fact is, i've caught a lot of BS comments from a bunch of old ladies in recent days who have NO IDEA what they are talking about. you think i'm the worst hub leader, fine, who cares?...you think i should be banned, fine, who cares? read your own damn venezuelan papers...

New Message
Please login to post a reply