Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: just to set the record straight/rmbonger and others

Why get bothered by Bonger, another that produce nothing of value aside from his perceived friendship with RM (The IR guy that's each and every investor friend) these older guys seem to have a problem with younger posters (generational gap maybe) Bonger was a moderator on another board and it folded from what I remember he posted, some from that board have join this forum think clivedale, kbecker and a few other, wonder if he had a committee there, Bonger was booted off a private board I belong to, I think 100% of the board (about 100 members at the time) was happy to see him shown the door, he has been banned here what twice along with several "I will never post here again" do you see a pattern here, I think I speak for 90% plus for the board I would rather read what you have to post 100 time more than what Bonger and a few others here post, most on here are to polite to speak their mind, I'm not, this was a great board built not by one poster but a team likes I've never seen before, diggers, insight, opinion with money making market savvy and much entertainment, most importantly was the comradery, a few on here who mostly sit on their azzes, contribute nothing of value but complain and whine and belittle posters that have spent years of time and energy, who's great contribution have made this board what it is, they are the cancer, the moral suckers you find in most group, organization or workplace, you get rid of them and you will see the improvement, along with the share price and no news this place seems to be nearing its end, left to these couch potatoes critic it will meet its end sooner rather than later, those that disagree and many will, look within yourselves you know what you time is worth, you don't come close to CJR place on this board, and for what he has brought and not only lately but in 2009, 2008, 2007, he has earned and deserve some respect and leeway on here, If Bonger and Oldfool want the same, here is a suggestion, work for it or leave

New Message
Please login to post a reply