Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Re: This thread for Investment ideas, list of what you are buying and why

Mine - JAG is a scary play if one is not already in before the supposed bid/offer. SP wants to correct back according to the technicals. Every day above $7 is a reasonably good sign and it will take time before technicals show where support ends up. I'm sure management is being questioned daily as to when a decision will be made concerning, I think they were quoted as PR'ing, "most beneficial to shareholders." Mgmt seemed to confirm several bids/offers, so that helps, but nothing confirmed by outside sources other than rumors. My "Pinkie" senses are tingling, but will hold out a bit longer for something in the nines or higher.

CJR - Banks. Plural on a four-letter word. My play with MS did not work because I was not yet in synch with it. I still played it because my DD showed MS having the most to gain among the banks from the Euro mess, even if only in the short term, which might be for a week after Europe announces a solution. Unfortunately for the USA, the Fed has a large stake in Europe.

For anyone reading this... Bad Market out there. But, it is a Trader's Market. Use the 50Day MA. Anything with sp below the 50Day is NOT a bargain. Let the other guy buy in to move it up, or let the 50Day come down and catch up with sp. Sure, you may not get in at the bottom, but your risk will be less with sp above the 50Day. Then keep a tight stop in case your guess is wrong. If you get stopped out, you can always re-evaluate.

New Message
Please login to post a reply