Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: This thread for Investment ideas, list of what you are buying and why

Got into CLR on a Cramer recommendation just before earnings, and it has worked out. Oil companies, and some other commodities, will be big winners because of inflation. Looking for an entry into SD. SD missed the numbers and OBV is now showing sly accumulation.

In NVDA as a tech play through Feb 2012. Not working at this time. Fundamentally they beat earnings and popped. Technically now below the 50Day MA, which is a red flag.

Am still in DEGH. Chemistry that gets nutrients into the body bypassing the GI tract intrigued me, so I fell in. They recently changed their ticker to DROP. Being allowed to change their ticker shows their books are clean - and for a pinkie, that is big, big, big. It is at 0.40 as of today. When the anticipated announcement of product available on the street hits, this should really pop. Along with numerous other athletes, Tiger Woods recently signed on as a "Fuser" for a sp pop. I am looking for a buck, but can hold on these ups and downs because I have been in since 3-4 cents and sold off 20% of my original stake during pops and am playing with the house's money. With all of the athlete signings, share structure has been amended to quadruple the common A/S (to 400M) and increase the preferred shares eighty-fold (to 100M). Without income, they have to give these signing athletes something.

In JAG because it is fundamentally sound and was rumored as a takeover. Plus, I liked the name. I know, kinda corney reasoning. Up pretty good on the recent bid, but should get more.

In SGCNF - see JAG.

In CMEY as a spec. Sub-penny play at this time. Another intriguing technology play, only this one is about credit cards and the way the payment is handled. Got lucky on DEGH/DROP, so thought I'd take the original small stake from DEGH/DROP and lose it all on this one. Hasn't happened yet, but working on it.

Stupid Plays: SLV on Euro situation... Didn't work. MS as a spec on Euro situation... Didn't work. RENN on technicals showing possible breakout... Didn't work. NVDA may be next on this list.

Decent play of the month. SVM on the "news" being BS. It worked. That was lucky.

Watching GEOY (missed numbers, recent contracts and new satellite coming), PMMEF (way undervalued, takeover target), NAK (way undervalued, takeover target), SLV (silver, silver, silver), SVM (silver, silver,silver), FCX (copper, copper, copper), AEM (gold, gold, gold).

Other pennies - GTGP, STTN, APII. Small stakes in each.

Dangerous Market. Been using a relatively tight stop at a support level (screwed up on NVDA). Once it breaks 50Day MA support it usually goes into free-fall for a while.

New Message
Please login to post a reply