Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Re: Personality Cults and Compliance On Message Boards

I've never had the misfortune of belonging to a cult or of having surrendered my own independent thought in favour some form of group think.

Glad to hear it.

I do, however, recognize the dynamics of psychological compliance when I encouter them.

I'm not familiar with it but I have no medical backround or training to draw from. What type of backround do you have with psychological compliance? If you don't have this disorder how has it touched your life? Do you derive your income from treating people with NPD?

In any case, I do get a sense that you are being facetious and do not really care about the topic of my post. I trust also that you couldn't care less about me. That is completly OK with me. I am not seeking the attention of anyone who neither cares about nor likes me.

You have taken a huge leap to an incorrect conclusion. My questions were sincere despite not not kowing anything about this medical condition and how it relates to the Crystallex message board. If I didn't care about your topic I wouldn't have asked questions. I don't know you so I can't comment on if I like you. I care about all humanity, even the evil part. You are correct that I don't personally care about you because I don't know you. That is why I asked if there is anything the Crystallex members could do to help you.

I read the links you posted. I found them interesting especially this one which could be in tune with an investing forum like ours. http://www.workingpsychology.com/cult.html

Are you suggesting the Crystallex board is run by people with Narcissistic Personality Disorders? Is the reason you posted because of the recent turmoil on the main board? I'm really trying to understand why you posted what you did.

But I take the topic of my post very seriously.

I take most things in life seriously. Human right, abuse, genocide and hunger are a few of the things that I take very serious. I have never posted here about them but that doesn't mean I don't care. I find it much more helpful to discuss those issues in a forum with others who also want to discuss them.

JJ

New Message
Please login to post a reply